All riders will be required to:
- Pre-register ($25 online) or register on-site ($35) to receive a bib number and to participate in the ride.
**The Moonlight Ride benefits a great cause - the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. While the registration amounts are the only requirement to participate in the ride, we are hoping to raise even more money than we did last year! You can fundraise on your own and we encourage everyone to set their own goals.
- Wear a bike helmet at all times during the ride
- Equip bike with a front light and tail light/reflector
- Decorate your bike with as much illumination/glow as possible
- Follow the police escort during the ride. The police will set the pace for the fastest riders. Enjoy yourself! This is a ride, not a race.
NEW in 2016
- We have a new course this year. Rather than a loop around the city, it will be an out and back course down JR Miller.
- Social Media: Be sure to tag all your Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook posts and pictures with our hashtag #MoonlightRide
Schedule of Events
Area parking lots will be open and available for parking.
Along Veteran’s Blvd you’ll find portable restrooms, water, and a first aid station. You’ll see the pre-party stage along Veteran’s Blvd at McConnell Plaza behind the Hampton Inn.
**8-9:30pm Pre-party and Registration
Night of the ride packet pick-up and on-site registration will be available during this time at the registration tent in McConnell Plaza. Make sure to stop by and pick up glow accessories to wear or add to your bike for the ride! The pre-party will feature some great music, lights, and dancing to get you ready for the ride!
**- 9:30pm Ride Begins!
Riders will depart McConnell Plaza on the out and back course returning down Veterans Blvd. to the finish line.